In preparation for the move, Joe downgraded his computer set-up. A desktop with tower and two monitors is a bit unwieldy for international travel. So, he sold the whole kit and caboodle a couple of months ago and we've been sharing my laptop ever since.
But last week, he bit the bullet and purchased an iPad Pro. His reasonings for this purchase include:
- the iPad is a much better travel companion than desktop computer
- now we won't have to bother one another to get a turn on the laptop
- the iPad Pro & Apple Pencil combo will enable & motivate Caitlin to get serious about trying freelance graphic design
- he gets to try out a cool new toy
- and my favorite: it doubles as a Christmas present!
Since we've been using the thing non-stop now for the better part of a week, Joe has put together some thoughts into a thorough review of the iPad Pro. His thoughts below!Read More